With SugarSync for Android, you can Share & Sync files between Android and PC.
Features of SugarSync android app:
• Access, view, edit, share and manage files directly on your Android phone or tablet
• Search for any file or folder across your computers – even those folders that other have privately shared with you.
• Sync files and folders from the cloud to your device for offline viewing. The app automatically detects any changes and syncs these to your computers.
• Automatically back up your device’s photos & videos directly to your computers – no cables needed! SugarSync will detect the new photo, back it up, and sync it to your computers. No thinking, no cables. It just works.
• Edit any file on your device with one of your favorite editing apps and SugarSync will automatically sync the changes back to all your computers
• The KitKat version of Android may not be able to export/sync data to the external SD card.
• Share folders privately and securely with a few people. Collaborate with them or simply give them view-only access.
• Share both large files and folders using public links. Send the public link over email, Facebook, Twitter, or even SMS. Even better, your recipients don’t need to register for an account to access the file or folder.
• Upload multiple files, images, videos and folders from the SD card
• Save content directly to SugarSync from other Android apps
SugarSync Android App is one of the Best Android Application for sharing files between multiple devices on your android mobile and is last updated on May 7, 2014. The latest version of this android app is 126.96.36.199.
This app is currently trending under productivity apps and has 1,000,000 – 5,000,000 installations since its launch. This android app will require approx 3.3M of free space on your device for installation & is rated 4.3 with 14,343 reviews.
You can download this free android app from Google play store.