The official Johns Hopkins HIV Guide App for android from Johns Hopkins Medicine includes the latest authoritative clinical decision support information on HIV diagnosis, management, and relevant medications.
The guide contains facts on opportunistic infections, malignancies, complications, related drugs, pathogens, and therapy guidelines.
The Johns Hopkins HIV Guide is a comprehensive web and mobile resource for the latest information about the diagnosis, management, and medications surrounding HIV. The application presents the user with up-to-date information regarding diseases and complications related to HIV and also provides evidence-based treatment strategies.The Johns Hopkins HIV Guide is arranged in a way that lets clinicians easily browse or search for content. Each entry is easy to navigate and contains the most important information to help you quickly make decisions. With the Johns Hopkins HIV Guide you can:
a. Review in-depth coverage of HIV therapy including infections, malignancies, clinical tests, microbiology, and treatment options.
b. Find the latest medications available for each condition with expert drug comments.
c. Access medical literature with reference links within each entry.
Updates in the latest version of this android app:
1. Added NEW Universal Index Search feature – To search across all resource indexes simply tap the search button on your device or click on the magnifying glass icon in the app menu.
2. Voice Recognition is fully supported.
3. In-App Review Prompt – Your feedback is important to us! Easily submit feedback about the app within it.
4. Bug Fixes
5. Voice Recognition is fully supported.
6. Find answers that are easily accessed, promptly applied, and frequently updated.
7. The guide contains facts on opportunistic infections, malignancies, complications, related drugs, pathogens, and therapy guidelines.
Johns Hopkins HIV Guide android app is last updated on 2 January 2014 and the latest version is 2.2.38 which requires ANDROID 1.5 and up. This is currently featured in google play store under Medical android apps. The android app size is 2.6M and is a paid android app. Download the latest version this android app developed by Unbound Medicine for $24.95 or INR Rs.1,629.51 from .